This page is related to the Wiki of the OntoQL project.
OntoQL is an exploitation language for ontology based databases (OBDB). It allows to query ontologies, data and both ontologies and data. OntoQL supplies a Java library for querying in programmatic way an OntoDB architecture.
- Overview: OntoQL overview
- Download: explain where to download OntoQL
- Developer's Guide: explain how to use OntoQL in a Java project (for the 1.x version)
- Developer's Guide: explain how to use OntoQL in a Java project (for the 2.x version)
- Documentation: query examples, OntoQL grammar
- Publications: scientific papers
- Software license agreement: details the license agreement of OntoQL
Dedicated OntoDB Platform tools are following:
- OntoDB Schema: an ontology based database tool, support of multiple ontology models within ontology based database (REQUIRED).
- OntoQLPlus: is an OntoQL editor.
- OntoQLConsole: is an OntoQL interactive terminal.
- BeMoRe: Behaviour Model Repository, an extending Persistent Meta-Modeling Systems with Behavioral Semantics.
- Yamine AIT-AMEUR
- Mickael BARON
- Youness BAZHAR
- Ladjel BELLATRECHE
- Nabil BELAID
- Chedlia CHAKROUN
- Stéphane JEAN
- Laura MASTELLA
- Guy PIERRA
- Kevin ROYER
- Dilek TAPUCU
- Lines of Code: 44 122
- Programming Languages: Java, XML